Business Process Management
Business Process Management (BPM) initiatives maximize the utilization of an organisation’s time, resources and capital to create long term value, when designed properly and implemented effectively.
Our experience in process improvement has proven that optimized processes require thoughtful integration to deliver value. Integrating processes with human intervention enables adoption, value creation, and sustainable application and performance.
- SSL Consulting Services uses continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma, combined with Change Management approaches to achieve stakeholder buy-in and drive change in organisations.
- We develop and refine business processes to be simple, clear and consistently applied throughout the organization.
- We align processes with strategic goals so that every activity provides meaningful value and supports optimal performance.
- We lead the end to end BPM initiatives – from identifying the current state process, gaps and opportunities to improve inefficiencies, redesigning a “To Be” state to the final implementation of the new process.
- We help our customers establish a deep understanding of their business processes and controls to optimize quality, safety, throughput and cost management.
We use a disciplined approach to process design and improvement, and integrate change management practices to ensure your processes are not only sustained but continually improved.
Our collaborative approach helps organisations apply a continuous improvement capability and strategy.